The Network of Leadership Scholars (NLS) is pleased to announce the calls for nominations for the following awards across all career stages:
- Rising Star Early Career Award
- Sponsored by the Exeter Centre for Leadership at University of Exeter Business School (UK)
- Mid-Career Standout Scholar Award
- Sponsored by the International Centre of Leadership and Followership at Durham University Business School
- Eminent Leadership Scholar Award
- Sponsored by Elsevier and the University of Mississippi
Eligibility criteria, the application process, and award committee members for each award are provided on the NLS website:
Nominations and supporting materials should be emailed to the individual designed in each call no later than March 30, 2021. Winners will be notified by June 1, 2021 and awards conferred in Fall 2021.
Questions may be directed to NLS Awards Coordinator Karen Landay (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As previously announced, the call for nominations for the Alvah H. Chapman Jr. Outstanding Dissertation Award presented by the Center for Leadership at Florida International University in partnership with NLS may be found here: https://lead.fiu.edu/resources/research/alvah-h-chapman-jr-outstanding-dissertation-award/index.html